To answer the following:
1. Do you personally know the blog who tagged you? How did you meet?
I was tagged by latenightssearlymornings, she is my bestfriend of 6 years and we met in high school initially through a mutual friend (who we are both no longer close with haha) and Grade 9 dance.
2. Who is our favourite band/musical artist? Why?
BEYONCÉ. Do I really have to explain why? We love a bunch of similar music but hands down it’s Queen Bey for the 2 of us.
3. What was the highlight of your week?
Going back to Waterloo (I just came home today!) and experiencing summer conference training for orientation week! It was like the best warm fuzzy ever! And I also got to sleep in my actual bed and roam around the apartment which was amaze-balls.
4. Share something you’re looking forward to in the near future.
Starting 3rd year, not only because of Oweek but I feel like it’s just gunna be a good year for sure and watching my brother head of to uni.
5. What is your biggest fear and why?
The unknown, it really creeps me out when things can’t be explained like death and it’s ‘just because…I like knowing things!
6. Did/do you like high school? Why/why not?
I liked high school because of my friends, some great teachers and my extra circulars but I really didn’t like the attitude of a lot of people I went to school with.
7. What is your favourite memory?
Meeting my bestfriend CJ in public school, on the playground at recess, it’s a memory I have with poignant clarity.
8. Name something you’re proud of.
These past 14 months I’ve really been focusing on regaining my health in all aspects (mental, spiritual, physical) and doing a lot of self care as opposed to worrying about others more than myself and that’s a huge step for me!
9. What is your favourite place you’ve travelled to? Why?
Probably Virginia a few summers ago, it was so fun to be around some cousins and learn the ‘Cupid shuffle’ at her high school grad party hahaha.
10. What is something many people don’t know about you?
I may not act like it but I’m really scared of people judging me, I always stay true to myself but I always wonder what others may interpret what I do. It’s really contradicting because I don’t care what they say, but it still bothers me that they think of me in that light!